Register Now
Kokushibo

DBZ Dokkan Battle

One of my all time favorite mobile games will always be Dokkan Battle. It is a DBZ themed gacha game with recruiting DBZ characters to build your ultimate teams for tournaments and events that the game brings. Currently on its 6th anniversary and still going strong. I would recommend looking up some videos on it to see if it is something you would be interested in!

On 7/16/2021 at 10:15 PM, Kokushibo said:

One of my all time favorite mobile games will always be Dokkan Battle. It is a DBZ themed gacha game with recruiting DBZ characters to build your ultimate teams for tournaments and events that the game brings. Currently on its 6th anniversary and still going strong. I would recommend looking up some videos on it to see if it is something you would be interested in!

One of my all time favourite mobile video game is Frontline Commando. It's a third-person action game you play as a sole survivor of an attack unit. 

10 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Haven't played this in years - I'll admit I used to have some pretty cool fights but I lost interest after a while.

I never played the game at all for once and I'm not really sure if I would be able to play it now. 

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Yeah you'd be going up against people who spent thousands of dollars on the game...

Seriously, and it's something that I'm very much not open to doing. I'd pay for some games but never pay to win. 

I noticed something when playing dokkan but im not sure if it relates to the worldwide download celebration. If u look in the portal of memories it says that all the buu saga events are coming back to the event page.

6 hours ago, Demon_skeith said:

I've seen some gameplay, looks fun but I try not to play these random item giving games. 

Some people actually do enjoy some random games especially when it offers something unique in its storyline. 

On 8/10/2021 at 5:44 AM, Empire said:

I noticed something when playing dokkan but im not sure if it relates to the worldwide download celebration. If u look in the portal of memories it says that all the buu saga events are coming back to the event page.

I haven't played it in almost two years so I don't even remember what that event was lol.

8 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I haven't played it in almost two years so I don't even remember what that event was lol.

I'm actually quite sure that there is always a possibility of trying it out once again, don't you think so?