Register Now
The Blackangel

5 SHOCKING Pentagon UFO Revelations

I just want to know what it is that makes the US the authority on this. So we released some documents. Woo hoo. Yippee. That doesn't mean shit for the rest of the world. We don't have any authority to tell other governments to keep their mouths shut until we say it's ok to talk. And it's not just UFO's. It's everything. It always seems like people tend to think it all starts and ends with the authority of the US. Even though I'm American, I just don't get it.

I don't think UFO's are advanced technology from another country at all; if not aliens, then it's the USA. Any advanced militarized country wouldn't be targeting American satellites and hacking as their strategy to takes us down if they had any other means to appear right around military bases or nuclear test sites. They also would have hell of a lot more space technology. And China is just getting started with nuclear aircraft carriers while we have had them for decades. There is a lot that just doesn't make sense. And UFO sightings has been going on way before the Cold War with Russia, so if it were the Russians with that technology, they would have used it. It looks like sightings of UFO's started happening in the 1940's, but I could be wrong, but if that's the case then that is the time the nuclear age began. So I think that is an indicator that the USA is probably the culprit with that kind of technology. That is around the same time they learned how to split the atom in the 30's, so by the time the 40's came around and the UFO sightings started, that could be more than a coincidence.