Register Now
killamch89

Are you a spender or a saver?

Unfortunately, I'm a spender. I have horrible money management habits. I'm also an emotional shopper. When I'm extremely depressed or torn up about something, I tend to shop online and buy shit I don't need, or in the long run, don't even want.

Hell this month, I bought a new .380 that I honestly didn't need. I bought it because it was cheap, and because it's laser sighted. It makes it easier to ask a republiKKKlan if he wants it in his left nut or his right nut when he decides to start shit. And since I'm volunteering at the Democratic booth at the county fair this weekend, I need something easy to hide, but easy to use. I just know some Qanon bastard is going to try to start shit.

4 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Unfortunately, I'm a spender. I have horrible money management habits. I'm also an emotional shopper. When I'm extremely depressed or torn up about something, I tend to shop online and buy shit I don't need, or in the long run, don't even want.

Hell this month, I bought a new .380 that I honestly didn't need. I bought it because it was cheap, and because it's laser sighted. It makes it easier to ask a republiKKKlan if he wants it in his left nut or his right nut when he decides to start shit. And since I'm volunteering at the Democratic booth at the county fair this weekend, I need something easy to hide, but easy to use. I just know some Qanon bastard is going to try to start shit.

It's something you have to learn over time - I used to spend a lot as a kid but I realized that a lot of the good things I was able to afford was due to saving up my money. it does take some sacrifices but it definitely benefits you in the end.