Register Now
killamch89

Ubisoft's Skull and Bones Development Has Been An Anthem Level Nightmare According To Former Devs

16 hours ago, Justin11 said:

How was the technical test, have they released any information about it because I haven't come across any viable information yet.

All I can say that it's not ready, Crashing so many times that it's unplayable and the game graphics glitch just so poorly that it looks like FarCry 5 back in 2015. Can't beleave that they been working on this game for a very very long time and at the moment they are still not ready using outdatted engine 

18 minutes ago, Empire said:

All I can say that it's not ready, Crashing so many times that it's unplayable and the game graphics glitch just so poorly that it looks like FarCry 5 back in 2015. Can't beleave that they been working on this game for a very very long time and at the moment they are still not ready using outdatted engine 

That's not impressive at all for a gaming studio like Ubisoft , maybe they haven't been putting it into proper consideration and just trying to cut the cost if developing the game, maybe this might be their biggest game yet but with this current status they would need to do more to bring out the best.

On 11/2/2022 at 12:12 PM, Justin11 said:

That's not impressive at all for a gaming studio like Ubisoft , maybe they haven't been putting it into proper consideration and just trying to cut the cost if developing the game, maybe this might be their biggest game yet but with this current status they would need to do more to bring out the best.

No idea, waiting for the next opening to do more testing, I can't say much under the NDA act anyway other then what people seen on the video on YouTube - I can say that the game is not like the video LOL

On 11/4/2022 at 12:53 PM, Empire said:

No idea, waiting for the next opening to do more testing, I can't say much under the NDA act anyway other then what people seen on the video on YouTube - I can say that the game is not like the video LOL

We all have to wait until when the next opening for more testing to done so we know how far they've gone in improving the game.

Here's something that will shock nobody, Skull and Bones has been delayed yet again. After a latter half of 2022 that's disappointed thier bank manager, Ubisoft announced this delay to the long troubled Skull and Bones alongside the cancellation of three other unannounced projects. Full story from Eurogamer.

1 hour ago, Shagger said:

Here's something that will shock nobody, Skull and Bones has been delayed yet again. After a latter half of 2022 that's disappointed thier bank manager, Ubisoft announced this delay to the long troubled Skull and Bones alongside the cancellation of three other unannounced projects. Full story from Eurogamer.

How much you want to bet that when it's released, it'll still have a whole lot of bugs and glitches? Going by Ubisoft's releases in the past few years, I'm already keeping my expectations extremely low as I just know Skull and Bones is going to be a disappointment if it ever gets released that is.