Register Now
killamch89

Ubisoft Face Scathing Criticism From Tom Clancy Fans After XDefiant Announcement

On 7/23/2021 at 12:18 PM, m76 said:

It will be ignored by the majority of splinter cell / tom clancy fans, but the overwatch / pubg / fortnite demographic will probably still play it. Especially if they line the pockets of a few millionaire streamers to play it.

New gen gamers and streamers do it for money. So they don't care for the underlying politics and the issues. As long as the money comes in people will stream and play it. 

On 7/23/2021 at 2:59 AM, killamch89 said:

Because you have fanbois who keep rewarding their bad behavior - it's the same with EA and that's why it constantly gets on my nerves whenever I encounter this crap.

Seriously, it's been that way for a very long time now, I'm quite sure it's definitely going to be very difficult for any real practical changes to be done. 

On 7/25/2021 at 5:03 AM, Heatman said:

Seriously, it's been that way for a very long time now, I'm quite sure it's definitely going to be very difficult for any real practical changes to be done. 

Government regulation is the only way we'll get any sort of changes and that comes with its own set of problems especially with governments that lack any kind of understanding of the gaming industry.

6 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Government regulation is the only way we'll get any sort of changes and that comes with its own set of problems especially with governments that lack any kind of understanding of the gaming industry.

Seriously, the government are even far from the best possible solution to the problem because those ones are more interesting in taxing these companies for their own pockets. 

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, the government are even far from the best possible solution to the problem because those ones are more interesting in taxing these companies for their own pockets. 

It's not only the taxes I'm talking about, it's the policies that they'd put in place would only benefit the government and screw over gamers even more.