Register Now
killamch89

What is a relationship deal breaker for you?

10 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Past infidelity. That's number one for me.

After that would be most of what you mentioned. I'm negative all the time, so I wouldn't have a problem with someone else who is negative as well.

Yeah, cheating definitely sucks and the part that turns me off the most is when they try to blame the other person for their actions.

19 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Also, being wasted is no excuse. I don't care how fucking ripped you are, you know exactly what you're doing when you fuck someone other than your SO.

If I could, I would slowly and painfully execute every cheater on the planet. Including swingers.

I agree - you shouldn't have put yourself in that situation for that to happen in the first place. 

This doesn't apply to alcoholics (sorry @Reality vs Adventure) but you can also get completely shitfaced together and ask each other the important questions, like "Are you a cheater?" and record it. Then the next day watch the recording together and go back over it and each question and answer. That will bring pretty much everything to light whether you want it to or not.

6 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

This doesn't apply to alcoholics (sorry @Reality vs Adventure) but you can also get completely shitfaced together and ask each other the important questions, like "Are you a cheater?" and record it. Then the next day watch the recording together and go back over it and each question and answer. That will bring pretty much everything to light whether you want it to or not.

That sounds like a fantastic idea but you know that most cheating/no good partners would say it's the alcohol and I didn't mean that...That's when you know it's time to end it because they can't be honest to you about certain things.

44 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

That sounds like a fantastic idea but you know that most cheating/no good partners would say it's the alcohol and I didn't mean that...That's when you know it's time to end it because they can't be honest to you about certain things.

My point exactly. They try to blame it on the alcohol, which is a dead giveaway that they're lying. Already you can't trust them. That means it's time to look elsewhere, instead of wasting your time getting into a relationship with someone you know will lie to you on something that serious.