Register Now
killamch89

Would you rather be in jail for five years or be in a coma for a decade?

Personally, I'd much rather be in jail - at least I am conscious for most of the 5 years. Being in a coma must be the worst feeling in the world and even after you wake up, you'll have to relearn walking, talking and other movements which can span over a next couple of years. Which one would you choose?

In jail. I could study and exercise and maybe even become better person. Dont know about other countries but finnish jails are actually pretty good. ALso I do not want to be in a coma at 20 years old and wakup at 98 years old 😛 

7 hours ago, Empire said:

In jail. I could study and exercise and maybe even become better person. Dont know about other countries but finnish jails are actually pretty good. ALso I do not want to be in a coma at 20 years old and wakup at 98 years old 😛 

Wait, so you're 78 now? lol

3 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I've already done some  what I call "soft time", so I would just go back inside. Fuck the coma.

Imagine not being conscious for a decade? It would take a lot of relearning just to do basic tasks and there's no guarantee that it'll go completely smooth either.

5 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Imagine not being conscious for a decade? It would take a lot of relearning just to do basic tasks and there's no guarantee that it'll go completely smooth either.

Hence, why I chose going back to jail instead of a decade long coma.

Edited by The Blackangel

16 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Wait, so you're 78 now? lol

I'm 375 years old on my twitch page 😛  And that's just a point saying. And making me that old, not even in my 30s yet 😛 

9 hours ago, Empire said:

I'm 375 years old on my twitch page 😛  And that's just a point saying. And making me that old, not even in my 30s yet 😛 

Yeah I know - I've started telling people I should be in a retirement home because I'm in my 30s 🤣. My body does feel a tad sluggish compared to my 20s and I just don't feel quite as social as in 20s.

10 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I tell people I'm 29+10. It confuses some, but others get it. In this coming January, I'll be 29+11.

I'm even dropping the speech that "when I was your age like I'm 80 something" lol. In the back of my head I'm like "damn, I really do sound like one of those old people with lots of stories to tell."

I'm just a few short months shy of 40 and trust me, I've got stories to tell. Some will make you laugh, and others will simply make you say "What the fuck were you on?!" My response to that question would simply be "A lot".

I've had a few rather interesting times. Both good and bad.

Edited by The Blackangel