Register Now
Reality vs Adventure

Covid Delta Variant

If people don't start pulling their heads out of their ass, instead of pushing it further in, this is going to end up like AIDS. it's going to continually mutate, rendering previous vaccinations useless against new strains. I'll get vaccinated for every strain that they release a vaccine for, but it's gonna get old as hell, really quick. Just because someone is vaccinated for Covid, doesn't mean it's party time with 1,000 other people. Many don't care, though. They're taking it as the green light to do whatever they want. And anti-vaxxers are using it as an excuse to say "I told you so" as if the CDC saying the IF you're fully vaccinated you could go out without a mask that the vaccine was never valid. And how many anti-vaxxers have died in the last couple weeks from Covid? My last count was 14. Good riddance to stupid people.

This is an actual video game?!

Fucking people. The worthless human race will take any excuse possible to try to make bank on shit.

And the "started in China" is nothing more than anti-Asian propaganda. That's so obvious, the absolutely stupidest person on earth would be like, "fuck that".

Edited by The Blackangel

In Florida Desantis has flat out made mask mandates illegal. He has threatened to withdraw federal funding from any school district that opposes the law and mandates masks anyway. And any town that mandates masks is going to get fined more then the town can afford. Also he's the front runner, ahead of Adolf Jr even, for the radical right bid for the house and then the White House. If he gets any seat higher than Florida's governor, the entire country is 100% fucked. I don't give a shit what party he is or claims to be, his bullshit on Covid and masks will kill us all. Florida is already at maximum capacity in hospitals again, many of the sick being children. They're experiencing an average of 58 Covid related deaths per day. PER. FUCKING. DAY. This is a man who isn't even qualified to run a lemonade stand, let alone an entire state. Especially one that is also a popular tourist destination.

Updates on Tx and Florida. In Texas, the supreme court decided to hold off on the governors anti mask mandates in schools. In Florida, schools have two days to get rid of their mask mandates or lose funding. This is absurd. Lose funding for making kids wear masks, during a pandemic, in a state with the most cases and full hospitals? That's murder. 

Edited by Reality vs Adventure