Register Now
killamch89

Activision Blizzard Face Huge Lawsuit From California Over Horrifying Harassment Of Employees

On 7/27/2021 at 3:27 AM, killamch89 said:

He's the former exec so he'll probably not get as much heat as the current exec but something like this has been going on for years so I hope they do sue him as well.

Seriously, if he deserved to be sued, he should definitely face the court for what he's done. No one is above the law. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, if he deserved to be sued, he should definitely face the court for what he's done. No one is above the law. 

Unfortunately, only members of the current staff will get punished for this so he'll be home and dry.

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Unfortunately, only members of the current staff will get punished for this so he'll be home and dry.

Seriously, that totally sucks for the members of the current staff but what could they do? I think nothing. 

19 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, that totally sucks for the members of the current staff but what could they do? I think nothing. 

Well the guilty ones totally deserve and I'm glad they're being outed but the innocent people who probably had nothing to do with this but still got caught up in this mess is who I'm sorry for besides the victims.

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Well the guilty ones totally deserve and I'm glad they're being outed but the innocent people who probably had nothing to do with this but still got caught up in this mess is who I'm sorry for besides the victims.

Seriously, what can be done to save the innocent ones? I'm not sure if there any, they get to suffer from what they are not guilty of. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, what can be done to save the innocent ones? I'm not sure if there any, they get to suffer from what they are not guilty of. 

It's apart of life unfortunately - the innocent usually have to suffer the consequences of the guilty party's actions. 

10 hours ago, killamch89 said:

It's apart of life unfortunately - the innocent usually have to suffer the consequences of the guilty party's actions. 

Seriously, it's been that way for ages where the innocent ones always get caught up in the cross fire. 

On 8/17/2021 at 5:01 PM, Heatman said:

If they get good compensation for their troubles, then it's definitely going to be some kind of a relief for them. 

The thing is, they probably won't be able to get work again after something like that goes on their record even if they were innocent and that's sad.

7 hours ago, killamch89 said:

The thing is, they probably won't be able to get work again after something like that goes on their record even if they were innocent and that's sad.

Seriously, it's a very big dent that can't be wiped off that easily. I really feel for them the innocent ones. 

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, it's a very big dent that can't be wiped off that easily. I really feel for them the innocent ones. 

And because the state is so eager to punish the company, they don't care if a few innocents get prosecuted with the guilty members of the company.

On 8/21/2021 at 2:10 AM, killamch89 said:

And because the state is so eager to punish the company, they don't care if a few innocents get prosecuted with the guilty members of the company.

One thing that I have learnt about life is that life isn't fair to all human beings. The innocent people always get caught in the cross fire. 

I always figured that there would be eventual push back from people within that company. There are always going to be those who believe that girls and women shouldn't be in gaming fields, even if they are decent or great in what they do. Everyone needs a job, and everyone needs entertainment when they are doing nothing. I just didn't realize how silent everyone was regarding the in-house abuse, until this hit the news. Would have thought that more people would have done something, considering the state the company is in.