Register Now
killamch89

Activision Blizzard Face Huge Lawsuit From California Over Horrifying Harassment Of Employees

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

When the government has to step in, then Activision is definitely going to get put through the ringer and California doesn't play around when it comes to sanctioning companies because the justice system gets a huge payday out of it.

Yeah - I'm not sure if they would be first company to face such scrutiny by the government. At least it's definitely going to be a very good lesson for them. 

20 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - I'm not sure if they would be first company to face such scrutiny by the government. At least it's definitely going to be a very good lesson for them. 

First gaming company - yes and I just hope they put in regulations for unionization.

First gaming company - yes and I just hope they put in regulations for unionization.

Let's just fold our hands and be patiently watching how things goes this development till the end. It's definitely going to be a very good lesson to everyone. 

18 hours ago, Heatman said:

Let's just fold our hands and be patiently watching how things goes this development till the end. It's definitely going to be a very good lesson to everyone. 

I'm more concerned for those employees that came forward to testify against them. I just hope they can find jobs at other gaming companies.

5 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I'm more concerned for those employees that came forward to testify against them. I just hope they can find jobs at other gaming companies.

They may be a very big challenge factor for them. Yes, what they did is good but some other companies (Gaming companies) wouldn't be too quick to hire them. 

18 hours ago, Heatman said:

They may be a very big challenge factor for them. Yes, what they did is good but some other companies (Gaming companies) wouldn't be too quick to hire them. 

Because most of them have similar toxic cultures but their employees are too afraid to speak out for fear of being blacklisted from the industry.

3 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Because most of them have similar toxic cultures but their employees are too afraid to speak out for fear of being blacklisted from the industry.

Yeah - it's basically what's going to happen should they speak up and you can't really fault them because they have got to protect their source of earning. 

We did bring this up in prior post that they might do something like this and to nobody's surprise, it happened:

Yeah - I did remember that our conversation very well and it's very obvious that our assumptions aren't wrong either. 

Everyone so for the update - The feds are now involved. This is not a test, this is now a federal case. This means that Activision is screwed and on top of that, their lead attorney quit after realizing that there's no way Activision will come out of this unscathed.

7 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Everyone so for the update - The feds are now involved. This is not a test, this is now a federal case. This means that Activision is screwed and on top of that, their lead attorney quit after realizing that there's no way Activision will come out of this unscathed.

Wow - once the feds gets involved in a case, it means that it's not just an ordinary case. The government now have a good interest in the case and I'm not sure if Activision will get out of this in one piece. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

Wow - once the feds gets involved in a case, it means that it's not just an ordinary case. The government now have a good interest in the case and I'm not sure if Activision will get out of this in one piece. 

It's definitely not going to end well for them. Even their lead attorney jumped ship - she said in court "you can't pay me enough for this shit". They're screwed for sure and I'm glad they are.

On 9/22/2021 at 7:43 PM, killamch89 said:

It's definitely not going to end well for them. Even their lead attorney jumped ship - she said in court "you can't pay me enough for this shit". They're screwed for sure and I'm glad they are.

Seriously - It's really a dead end for them in this case because when your own hired attorney gives up even before the case is done, it shows it's a lost cause. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously - It's really a dead end for them in this case because when your own hired attorney gives up even before the case is done, it shows it's a lost cause. 

The feds have a 99% conviction rate and they only act  when they have irrefutable evidence so Activision is definitely going to punished to the full extent of the law. I'll be really surprised if they come back from this at all.