Register Now
killamch89

Activision Blizzard Face Huge Lawsuit From California Over Horrifying Harassment Of Employees

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Hmm, politicians are the ones more greedy, here in my country is very common. They simply wants were it is beneficial to them even if it happens for them compromising. 

That's how they usually are - they leech off the citizens while constantly sell them promise after promise.

16 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Hmm, politicians are the ones more greedy, here in my country is very common. They simply wants were it is beneficial to them even if it happens for them compromising. 

It's the life of all politicians all over the world. I don't think it's any different in other parts of the world. They are birds of the same feathers. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

It's the life of all politicians all over the world. I don't think it's any different in other parts of the world. They are birds of the same feathers. 

Lol, but I am seeing ours being too dismal, because they made their selfish interest shown, we can see that in them, that's why we are simply underdeveloped even with the resources we got. 

3 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Things have gotten real interesting because now the EEOC is claiming that the Californian DEFH did not follow protocol when presenting their case and as such has provent that the DEFH overstepped their bounds, which could lead to the case being thrown out.

and

Aren't these guys tired already? They keep dragging this till now and still making such mistakes that might throw the case. 

It's very bad that Activision Bilzards simply neglected their employees, without valuing their input, discriminating them. Our employees doesn't deserve such harsh treatment, they should be treated right even if their is low performance at times in their job. Instead, we encourage them doing better. 

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It's very bad that Activision Bilzards simply neglected their employees, without valuing their input, discriminating them. Our employees doesn't deserve such harsh treatment, they should be treated right even if their is low performance at times in their job. Instead, we encourage them doing better. 

Most companies do the same thing with their staff, it's not the first time such a thing happened. It's only this way now because it was brought to light. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

Most companies do the same thing with their staff, it's not the first time such a thing happened. It's only this way now because it was brought to light. 

I understand it's something common, but to be frank it doesn't worth it at all. Employees deserves better and not subjecting them to discrimination. 

On 10/14/2021 at 1:17 AM, Heatman said:

Aren't these guys tired already? They keep dragging this till now and still making such mistakes that might throw the case. 

There's things called a protocol that has to be followed and California never followed it. That's why the EEOC had to settle for the 18m dollars. Otherwise, because of California's actions, the case would have been thrown out because they overstepped their boundaries and it's the law in almost any country. You have to follow the lawful procedures.

On 10/16/2021 at 6:13 PM, Justin11 said:

I understand it's something common, but to be frank it doesn't worth it at all. Employees deserves better and not subjecting them to discrimination. 

Welcome to the world of capitalism. Companies can wake to do what they want only because they feel it's within their rights but there are laws to counter them now. 

18 hours ago, Heatman said:

Welcome to the world of capitalism. Companies can wake to do what they want only because they feel it's within their rights but there are laws to counter them now. 

That's it. Companies should not forget about laws and norms guiding everything we do on Earth both in the video game industry. 

19 hours ago, Heatman said:

The thing we should be asking is if the people who are supposed to enforce these laws actually able to carry out their duties without bias?

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

The thing we should be asking is if the people who are supposed to enforce these laws actually able to carry out their duties without bias?

They are most likely getting bribed one way or another because I don't see any reason why they shouldn't do their job and get the record set straight.