Jump to content
Register Now
killamch89

Activision Blizzard Face Huge Lawsuit From California Over Horrifying Harassment Of Employees

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

When the government has to step in, then Activision is definitely going to get put through the ringer and California doesn't play around when it comes to sanctioning companies because the justice system gets a huge payday out of it.

Yeah - I'm not sure if they would be first company to face such scrutiny by the government. At least it's definitely going to be a very good lesson for them. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - I'm not sure if they would be first company to face such scrutiny by the government. At least it's definitely going to be a very good lesson for them. 

First gaming company - yes and I just hope they put in regulations for unionization.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

First gaming company - yes and I just hope they put in regulations for unionization.

Let's just fold our hands and be patiently watching how things goes this development till the end. It's definitely going to be a very good lesson to everyone. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Heatman said:

Let's just fold our hands and be patiently watching how things goes this development till the end. It's definitely going to be a very good lesson to everyone. 

I'm more concerned for those employees that came forward to testify against them. I just hope they can find jobs at other gaming companies.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I'm more concerned for those employees that came forward to testify against them. I just hope they can find jobs at other gaming companies.

They may be a very big challenge factor for them. Yes, what they did is good but some other companies (Gaming companies) wouldn't be too quick to hire them. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Heatman said:

They may be a very big challenge factor for them. Yes, what they did is good but some other companies (Gaming companies) wouldn't be too quick to hire them. 

Because most of them have similar toxic cultures but their employees are too afraid to speak out for fear of being blacklisted from the industry.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Because most of them have similar toxic cultures but their employees are too afraid to speak out for fear of being blacklisted from the industry.

Yeah - it's basically what's going to happen should they speak up and you can't really fault them because they have got to protect their source of earning. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...