Register Now
Shagger

Netflix IS moving Into Cloud Gaming and WON'T be charging Current Customers extra for it. (RIP Stadia)

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

For the most part I think they'll be fine but I just hope they don't screw this up.

I think it's all we have to hope for because when they eventually do the obvious, then we already know it's what it is with them. 

So far what Netflix seems to offer, are mobile games you can get on google play and apple play store. But so far I haven't heard any plans to make console games or PC games, but will Netflix eventually support bigger and better games for those devices? I just hope they don't focus their attention on just mobile games or small time games. Give us something as big as your big shows. If they can make that happen, they would add a ton to their service. 

Do you think we'll see Netflix shows/movies getting their own games as well? I believe Stranger Things will get a game, but they already have games on pc and consoles already for it. What other series and movies do you want to see get a Netflix game? 

1 hour ago, Kane99 said:

So far what Netflix seems to offer, are mobile games you can get on google play and apple play store. But so far I haven't heard any plans to make console games or PC games, but will Netflix eventually support bigger and better games for those devices? I just hope they don't focus their attention on just mobile games or small time games. Give us something as big as your big shows. If they can make that happen, they would add a ton to their service. 

Do you think we'll see Netflix shows/movies getting their own games as well? I believe Stranger Things will get a game, but they already have games on pc and consoles already for it. What other series and movies do you want to see get a Netflix game? 

I've merged the thread you start with this pre-existing one as the issues you brought up have been discuss here already.

8 hours ago, skyfire said:

Just played their stranger things game. Most of the games on their catalog are average. I suppose they want to keep it as a branded store for the tv shows or movies to host their games. 

Seriously, I have already had enough of such games which was why I had to drop it off without thinking twice. 

On 11/29/2021 at 7:43 AM, skyfire said:

I don't see it taking off to be honest. but you never know what market thinks. even stadia is alive despite we saying it wont last 1 year. 

The one thing that I have come to understand about any brand is that they will always have their loyal customers no matter how bad things are for them. 

On 11/27/2021 at 6:20 PM, Kane99 said:

Their maybe a few hear and there but I hope it isn't a regular occurrence because games that are made off of movies/series tend to suck most of the time and get really repetitive after a short period of time.