Register Now
StaceyPowers

If someone wanted to torture you by making you play the same game every day for the rest of your life, which game would they make you play?

Star Citizen, as it would be a constant reminder what a fool I've been to donate money to this project. And it is a completely pointless game anyway where there is zero fun to have, and even if it were ever to be completed and fully functional I Hate MMOs.

Then why did I donate? It was a bait and switch. I was promised a single player game: Squadron 42

On 7/25/2021 at 10:53 PM, The Blackangel said:

Either this or DKC. I would literally beg for death on either. I could name some others, but I'll leave it at this for now.

Oh! How much you really hated Donkey Kong Country. It's really a fun game in a way if you would just give it a small chance to capture your love 😂. 

43 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Oh! How much you really hated Donkey Kong Country. It's really a fun game in a way if you would just give it a small chance to capture your love 😂. 

I've played and beaten the first 2. But they enrage me so much that I absolutely hate them to this day. I have the third one and DK64, but that was entirely just to complete the set. I have no intention of playing any of them ever again.

2 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

I've played and beaten the first 2. But they enrage me so much that I absolutely hate them to this day. I have the third one and DK64, but that was entirely just to complete the set. I have no intention of playing any of them ever again.

Haha, at least you have some great experience with it. Even though it didn't end up the way you would have wanted it, you took some fun in the process. 

7 hours ago, AndreiMirfi said:

Probably if I'll get tortured, I'll get a freaking anti-social guy that forces me to play Among Us with him... GREAT!

How can you play Among Us for the rest of your life. Wouldn't you get bored? Oh yeah, that would be torture...nevermind lol.

9 hours ago, killamch89 said:

How can you play Among Us for the rest of your life. Wouldn't you get bored? Oh yeah, that would be torture...nevermind lol.

Haha, a single game for the rest one's life? Please kill me already because I'm tired of living 😂.