Register Now
StaceyPowers

What is the most useful bit of video game advice you can give in 10 words or less?

23 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

My one would be “reload weapons even after shooting a single bullet" 😆

Haha, that's hilarious mate. When you are aware it's just one shot that you have fired and you reload again 😂

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

Haha, that's hilarious mate. When you are aware it's just one shot that you have fired and you reload again 😂

I had to face it many times. that's why it came up to my mind when I read the thread title. Lol. 😆

Just now, Razor1911 said:

I had to face it many times. that's why it came up to my mind when I read the thread title. Lol. 😆

Actually it's a good one in way because it's far more better to have the cartilage round always loaded full than run out of bullets when you needed it the most. 

1 minute ago, Razor1911 said:

Actually it's a good one in way because it's far more better to have the cartilage round always loaded full than run out of bullets when you needed it the most. 

5 hours ago, killamch89 said:

When someone is running, shoot in front of them.

If you are looking for the best way to clip your opponents in shooting games, it's the best strategy as they run into the bullet while trying to run away. 

7 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

I don't know how many times I'm ready for a scrap, I point, click click--oh f**k; really? I'm running and getting hit trying to reload. My screen goes all over the place; upside down, spinning, don't know what direction to run, get hit again and it stops my reload progress, then I start swinging, well that's that; they just killed me. Then it takes a while to get to where I was, going down the same road etc. I get to the point where I died, then click click. Oh f**k. Again?