Register Now
Shagger

Epic Games: Free Games with Epic Update Thread

Fortnite-Epic-Games-VGR.thumb.jpg.382b0d4c83dd9c5899e5bff1a13f6dce.jpg

Welcome

This is the EGS (Epic Games Store) free games update thread. 

Epic offers PC games for free each week on it's store with no subscription or anything to pay.

And, that's about that really. This thread is here to offer a convenient place to check what games are currently available at no cost from EGS as part of this initiative they have going. The game(s) available to claim for free and upcoming free games (if announced) are;

image_2024-02-09_152916555.thumb.png.cba81aab6afc34b77402daec166c8491.png

Of course this thread is also available to discuss rumours, games you want to see added and how you feel about the current line up as well as a place to discuss how you feel about the service in general.

Like I mentioned, this is just free games, so no need to go into detail on how this works. Just sign into your/ sign up for an EGS account on the website above, download the EGS Games Launcher, and you're ready to go.

Any questions or if this thread needs updating and hasn't been then let me know, but please don't do so until these games are available, not when they're announced as the thread will only be updated when the games actually change. Also please check out the other threads we have for PlayStation Plus and Games with Gold to stay up to date with those as well. Feel free to keeps using the Video Game Deals to tell the VGR community about other offers you have come across.

Updated: February 9nth 2024

Edited by Shagger
Update to Free Games with Epic February 9nth 2024

Source: https://kotaku.com/the-epic-games-store-is-giving-away-loop-hero-and-other-1848248757

Here’s the full list of free holiday Epic Games Store games, which we’ll update as more are revealed:

December 16 – Shenmue III

December 17 – Neon Abyss

December 18 – Remnant from the Ashes

December 19 – Vanishing of Ethan Carter

December 20 – Loop Hero

December 21 – ???

December 22 – ???

December 23 – ???

December 24 – ???

December 25 – ???

December 26 – ???

December 27 – ???

December 28 – ???

December 29 – ???

December 30 – ???

Worth keeping tabs on if you're looking to pick up free games!

12 hours ago, Empire said:

Epic almost did this last year 😉 But the games that they are doing does not interst me one bit at all, I added some and the rest I didn't add. Most are all the same price anyway. 

I knew of it last year but this year I might actually try it out.