Register Now
AndreiMirfi

Interested in buying a new game.

1 hour ago, AndreiMirfi said:

I'm looking for a game which is Racing, Adventure or Indie.

Any ideas?

For racing, how about GRIP? I've had my eye on this for a while. Kind of a spiritual successor to Rollcage from back in the day and has 82% of on steam right now.

For Adventure, after digging through my Steam library, I found Blades of Time. It is something of a product of it's time, but is a fun, action packed game sure to please even the most ardent fans of Devil May Cry.

FYI, "indie" isn't a genre. It's a shortened terms tagged to an independently published product. So it's kina difficult yo generate a recommendation with such a vague term.

On 7/26/2021 at 3:02 PM, Shagger said:

For Adventure, after digging through my Steam library, I found Blades of Time. It is something of a product of it's time, but is a fun, action packed game sure to please even the most ardent fans of Devil May Cry.

As a fan of Devil May Cry I'm going to VERY strongly disagree with that one!  That game is terrible, it's only a marginal improvement over the developers god awful previous "effort" in the "hot chick in hack in slash" genre X-Blades.

Go with any Prince of Persia, any Devil May cry, DONTNOD's Remember Me, Darksiders, Hellblade, Enslaved Odyssey to the West, hell just about anything instead.

On 7/26/2021 at 4:02 PM, Shagger said:

For racing, how about GRIP? I've had my eye on this for a while. Kind of a spiritual successor to Rollcage from back in the day and has 82% of on steam right now.

FYI, "indie" isn't a genre. It's a shortened terms tagged to an independently published product. So it's kina difficult yo generate a recommendation with such a vague term.

Thanks for the suggestions! Sorry for using the "indie" term.

6 hours ago, killamch89 said:

A genuinely free to play game that's fun and easy to get into without lots of commitment is Rocket League. By the way, are we talking console or PC gaming? Although it doesn't matter because it's on both platforms.

Already have Rocket League, and I play it sometimes. Only PC gaming.

5 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

What about Need For Speed Heat? I am also interested in that one and have heard good things. 

Action adventure, or just adventure? 

Tried it with EA Play. Yea, it has a good rating.

Yea, I'll like action adventure.

On 7/28/2021 at 3:21 AM, AndreiMirfi said:

Already have Rocket League, and I play it sometimes. Only PC gaming.

Okay Gotcha - Honestly, I don't know what to tell you because most good racing games require  a bit of cash to acquire them. You can probably try one of the older NFS games like Most Wanted - good value for money.