Register Now
AndreiMirfi

Interested in buying a new game.

On 8/2/2021 at 7:23 PM, killamch89 said:

Okay Gotcha - Honestly, I don't know what to tell you because most good racing games require  a bit of cash to acquire them. You can probably try one of the older NFS games like Most Wanted - good value for money.

Already have Most Wanted. I kinda want to try something new than racing, I almost tried all of them.

On 7/26/2021 at 1:31 PM, AndreiMirfi said:

I'm looking for a game which is Racing, Adventure or Indie.

Any ideas?

If you haven't played Rocket League yet, then I'm sure it's a very good racing game to get into. Also NFS: MW is another decent one. 

47 minutes ago, Empire said:

Rocket League is a game that you play as in a League on a football field, why you think it's racing 😛

I say get your ETS or ATS out in your truck or even mods and have truck races 😛 Why not if you point your minde into it 😛 

Haha, you actually race when you play  Rocket League football literally 😂. It's actually why I use the term for it in some context because it's a vehicular sport. 

On 9/19/2021 at 1:17 AM, Head_Hunter said:

If you're looking for a car racing game either on PlayStation version or PC version go for this two car racing games ' Assetto Corsa and Dirt rally. 

I never really got to play Assetto Corsa back then when it was released 3 years ago or thereabouts but it's definitely looks good.