Register Now
AndreiMirfi

Interested in buying a new game.

On 9/29/2021 at 3:05 AM, Justin11 said:

I believe the OP have seen majority of game recommendations and picked the ones which tickles his interest the more. 

There is always a possibility that you may recommend something no other person have recommended. So, feel free to recommend yours. 

On 10/1/2021 at 2:03 PM, Heatman said:

There is always a possibility that you may recommend something no other person have recommended. So, feel free to recommend yours. 

I can't recommend a game I never played before. If not I have lots of games online when I search through Google, and they all make sense. If you want me to recommend those options then you should be open for me to flood this topic with lots of games, Lol. 

On 10/3/2021 at 3:32 PM, Justin11 said:

I can't recommend a game I never played before. If not I have lots of games online when I search through Google, and they all make sense. If you want me to recommend those options then you should be open for me to flood this topic with lots of games, Lol. 

Now, that's really understandable. It's not going to be possible to recommend any games that you are yet to play ; hell I'm not even saying that you should because personally I can't either. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Now, that's really understandable. It's not going to be possible to recommend any games that you are yet to play ; hell I'm not even saying that you should because personally I can't either. 

Yes, its not ideal recommending games I never played before, I must play before recommending. Unless I've watched play play it online or offline, then I can recommend. 

On 10/4/2021 at 12:38 PM, Head_Hunter said:

It excites me whenever I purchase new edition of a game that is highly on my radar. Like as I am hoping to add FIFA 22 on my gallery sooner. 

Scratch what I said, Fifa's already out but Battlefield has been great so far according to early beta players. I'm really looking forward to it. I can't wait to use the wingsuit.

On 10/7/2021 at 5:12 AM, killamch89 said:

Scratch what I said, Fifa's already out but Battlefield has been great so far according to early beta players. I'm really looking forward to it. I can't wait to use the wingsuit.

With the information I'm getting online too, it shows FIFA is off the pace, due to how poor they've been lately. Its a shame they never taken what's on their hills serious to get their FIFA series up and running and not marred by bugs. 

On 7/26/2021 at 1:31 PM, AndreiMirfi said:

I'm looking for a game which is Racing, Adventure or Indie.

Any ideas?

Life is Strange: True Colors is one great adventure game of 2021 that I'm very sure that you will love to get into. 

15 hours ago, AndreiMirfi said:

Tried Life is Strange 2, and I quite liked it! Gonna keep your idea in my mind!

Alright mate. I hope you finally get to try it out. I'm very excited with the game too because I really enjoyed everything about it.