Register Now
AndreiMirfi

Interested in buying a new game.

19 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

It will really worthwhile if we can see the trailer of 'life is strange in VGR forum, so we take a look at its gameplay. 

The trailer is already what's shared above there in the post. It's not the gameplay my friend. If you want the gameplay, I can easily get it for you to watch. 

20 hours ago, Heatman said:

The trailer is already what's shared above there in the post. It's not the gameplay my friend. If you want the gameplay, I can easily get it for you to watch. 

The gameplay will simply run like the trailer you posted here. Because it's simply the same graphics, background and quality. You can send the gameplay let me see if their is difference. 

6 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

You can simply go back to him at work especially during break and gist him or her about the game which you recommend. 

Of course yes, we all work together and he owes me the feedback on the game because if it's not worth it, I'm in deep shit. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Of course yes, we all work together and he owes me the feedback on the game because if it's not worth it, I'm in deep shit. 

It's worth it buddy, because, that's how friendship works. You talk about your hobbies, since video game is one of them, it makes sense too.