Register Now
killamch89

What’s the funniest place you’ve ever fallen asleep?

A few years ago when I was in Florida, my little cousin went into Walmart to buy something and they had one these little kids pony things outside so I took seat on it and ended up dozing off. Needles to say, I woke up to some kid saying "aren't you too old to be riding that?" What’s the funniest place you’ve ever fallen asleep?

I will refrain from answering. lol

Let's just say I've woken up outside in public on the ground a few times. I woke up on ant piles and horse shit in a horse pasture once. I woke up on the roof of a building once, lol. I'm surprised I'm alive cause I woke up in my vehicle with the windows up in the middle of summer drenched in sweat. 

The bathroom of a professional football (soccer) player.

Here's the story. I was 18 working at an electronics factory that had odd hours. You worked 12 hour shifts, 3 days on then 4 days off. This particular week it was the middle of the week I had the days off. My mate was a big fan of the local team (Dunfermline Athletic FC). It was a Tuesday and, as aforementioned, i had this day off and hadn't been able to do anything at the weekend because I was working, so my mate decided to have a mid-week night with some folks who, for one reason or another, didn't have any obligations either (or at least for thier sake I hope they didn't). We started the night ironically at Legends Bar, the bar that's literally at DAFC's stadium of East End Park. We had a few drinks, styed for a couple of hours then headed into the town centre. Strangely, it was actually here that we run into a few of DAFC's players on a night out. Because they play at the weekends, this was pro-footballer's "weekend" if that makes sense. We drank, partied like one dose at that age then ended up at one of these players flats to end the night (I can't remember the guy's name). We kept drinking and I must have fallen asleep in the guy's bathroom because that's where he found me the next morning. The thing I remember the most about being there was he was showing a tape of, what was I must admit, a brilliant goal he scored for Dunfermline a few weeks earlier. He was not gonna let anyone forget "That was me! I scored that!" 😆.

Anyway, we headed out for some hangover grub then eventually back home in the afternoon. A good night.

Edited by Shagger

7 minutes ago, Shagger said:

The bathroom of a professional football (soccer) player.

Here's the story. I was 18 working at an electronics factory that had odd hours. You worked 12 hour shifts, 3 days on then 4 days off. This particular week it was the middle of the week I had the days off. My mate was a big fan of the local team (Dunfermline Athletic FC). It was a Tuesday and, as aforementioned, i had this day off and hadn't been able to do anything at the weekend because I was working, so my mate decided to have a mid-week night with some folks who, for one reason or another, didn't have any obligations either (or at least for thier sake I hope they didn't). We started the night ironically at Legends Bar, the bar that's literally at DAFC's stadium of East End Park. We had a few drinks, styed for a couple of hours then headed into the town centre. Strangely, it was actually here that we run into a few of DAFC's players on a night out. Because they play at the weekends, this was pro-footballer's "weekend" if that makes sense. We drank, partied like one dose at that age then ended up at one of these players flats to end the night (I can't remember the guy's name). We kept drinking and I must have fallen asleep in the guy's bathroom because that's where he found me the next morning. The thing I remember the most about being there was he was showing a tape of what was I must admit a brilliant goal he score for Dunfermline a few weeks earlier. He was not gonna let anyone forget "That was me! I scored that!" 😆.

Anyway, we headed out for some hangover grub then eventually back home in the afternoon. A good night.

😆 They left you in the bathroom with your dinner in the toilet. hahaha

5 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

If we're talking about drunken nights, then the time I woke up duct taped nude hanging from the monkey bars on a catholic school playground with a bunch of 3-5 year olds looking at me would top my list.

youwin.thumb.gif.ad0a69665ca8ba710266c469596735cc.gif

(Seriously, I may as well just lock this thread now. Nobody is gonna top that.)

Edited by Shagger

9 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I'm going to assume movie theatres don't count?

If that's the case, then I would say the kitchen. I only woke up to the smell of a burning pizza. But at least I got a new frisbee out of the whole incident, and a chew toy for my dogs.

Falling asleep in the kitchen isn't anything new especially when waiting for food and that's why I always set the timer on my phone.

5 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

If we're talking about drunken nights, then the time I woke up duct taped nude hanging from the monkey bars on a catholic school playground with a bunch of 3-5 year olds looking at me would top my list.

I'm not going to lie, I spat out my drink just now...

7 hours ago, Shagger said:

Nope, I was barf free. I honest to god believe I went in there for a piss and just... dosed off.

The smell didn't bother you at all?

1 hour ago, The Blackangel said:

What can I say. I've had some rather...... we'll call them "interesting" experiences in my younger days.

Same for me but the difference is that I hardly even got wasted to the point I totally lost all awareness of what's going on around me.

12 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Same for me but the difference is that I hardly even got wasted to the point I totally lost all awareness of what's going on around me.

Yeah, but the first one to pass out always gets punked. And when everyone else at the party is completely shitfaced too, the punking gets really creative.

Edited by The Blackangel

4 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Yeah, but the first one to pass out always gets punked. And when everyone else at the party is completely shitfaced too, the punking gets really creative.

The worst I've seen is some girl using a permanent marker to draw arrows around another girl's mouth with the words "Glory hole right here. All men accepted"...