Register Now
killamch89

What food could you not live without?

My choice is honestly chicken. Seriously, I can go without eating most other things for a while but I have to eat some kind of food item with chicken or chicken flavoring. As a matter of fact, most of my cooking recipes are chicken dishes. What food could you not live without?

14 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Yeah - you always mention biscuits and gravy...How is it made?

What part? I've been awake for less than an hour (it's 6:17 AM) so I'm not following what part you're asking about. You just cover biscuits with gravy. Are you asking how the gravy is made, or how the biscuits are made? Or is there something else you're asking about?

On 7/30/2021 at 6:19 AM, The Blackangel said:

What part? I've been awake for less than an hour (it's 6:17 AM) so I'm not following what part you're asking about. You just cover biscuits with gravy. Are you asking how the gravy is made, or how the biscuits are made? Or is there something else you're asking about?

The gravy I was talking - what ingredients do you use to make it?

You just use the grease after the bacon/ham/sausage is fried. You pit in some milk, and some flour, and you stir it up until it's gravy. Simple as that. And you have white country gravy.

As for brown gravy, not a clue. I've never made it, so I don't have any idea how to make it.