Register Now
killamch89

Google Pixel 6 and 6 Pro leaks

Google took some time off, looked at the industry, went to the tech board and started drawing up some present/future ideas that's definitely going to better and go beyond the Nexus era though I miss certain phones and tablets from that time, If you ask me, google planned this phone for last year, but they didnt do it at the time

15 hours ago, skyfire said:

Who is their target niche for the Pixel devices? Photographers or bloggers or any other? I like their previous camera builds. So I wonder if the same streak continues. 

The camera and specs will be improved a lot this year and they'll have 5 years of android updates so it's a good device in my opinion.

On 8/5/2021 at 2:03 AM, skyfire said:

I heard they are releasing only into limited amount of the places. It seems like the google has chosen it's customers and only serving there. 

I believe it'll be a phased launch but Pixels aren't normally available in some parts of the world anyways...

On 7/29/2021 at 7:35 AM, skyfire said:

Who is their target niche for the Pixel devices? Photographers or bloggers or any other? I like their previous camera builds. So I wonder if the same streak continues. 

I think that it's going to more for Photographers because the specifications of the device. It suits their profession well. 

7 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I believe it'll be a phased launch but Pixels aren't normally available in some parts of the world anyways...

Based on what I heard, xiaomi and POCO phones are better and pixel is not worth it anyway. 

30 minutes ago, skyfire said:

Based on what I heard, xiaomi and POCO phones are better and pixel is not worth it anyway. 

Maybe you are correct but I'm not sure either ways because I haven't used any of them yet. 

16 hours ago, skyfire said:

Pixels get over 5 years of support which no other Android phone guarantees you. Xiaomi only guarantees two which makes it not a good long-term option. I do agree that Poco phones do give great bang for the buck though...

10 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Pixels get over 5 years of support which no other Android phone guarantees you. Xiaomi only guarantees two which makes it not a good long-term option. I do agree that Poco phones do give great bang for the buck though...

You mean 5 years guaranty or warranty from the company of Pixel's phone? 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

You mean 5 years guaranty or warranty from the company of Pixel's phone? 

Guarantee and even Google will tell you that. That's why you see so many people with Pixel 2s and others that feel they don't need to upgrade anytime soon.

5 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Guarantee and even Google will tell you that. That's why you see so many people with Pixel 2s and others that feel they don't need to upgrade anytime soon.

Seriously, that's probably the reason why they are so comfortable with that device. 

19 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, that's probably the reason why they are so comfortable with that device. 

Well, they're the ones that manufacture it after all so we shouldn't be surprised it'd have the best android support out of the lot.