Register Now
killamch89

Google Pixel 6 and 6 Pro leaks

2 hours ago, Demon_skeith said:

I'm going to need a new phone here in the next year, I hope these new models review well. 

I'm sure you will find something classy that would be equally good for your gaming too if you're into mobile gaming. 

8 hours ago, killamch89 said:

It depends on what you're looking for. what needs it'll serve and how much are you willing to pay for it.

Seriously, I believe that a very big chunk of it fully depends on how much is his budget. 

20 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, I believe that a very big chunk of it fully depends on how much is his budget. 

Yeah but you also have to take into consideration what you're going to do with it. For instance, when I bought my Galaxy Note 20 Ultra, I wanted a flagship phone that'd allow me to write notes on the fly, can have upgradeable storage so that I can save documents to it as well as other important stuff and just be a complimentary business hub on the go for my lifestyle. I'd have gone with Sony phone instead but certain apps don't work with them so I couldn't.

3 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Yeah but you also have to take into consideration what you're going to do with it. For instance, when I bought my Galaxy Note 20 Ultra, I wanted a flagship phone that'd allow me to write notes on the fly, can have upgradeable storage so that I can save documents to it as well as other important stuff and just be a complimentary business hub on the go for my lifestyle. I'd have gone with Sony phone instead but certain apps don't work with them so I couldn't.

Galaxy Notes are very good Samsung products. I have always wanted one to this day. I'm not sure Sony products would have offered you more than the Note. 

On 8/14/2021 at 12:24 AM, Heatman said:

Galaxy Notes are very good Samsung products. I have always wanted one to this day. I'm not sure Sony products would have offered you more than the Note. 

Well Sony phones still have the headphone jack, micro SD card slot, Ip68 water and dust resistance and a 4k 120 hz screen with a whole host of features not found in Samsung or Apple phones. Note phones are very good and this'd be my second note phone because I had the Note 4 before I jumped to the s7 Edge.

5 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Well Sony phones still have the headphone jack, micro SD card slot, Ip68 water and dust resistance and a 4k 120 hz screen with a whole host of features not found in Samsung or Apple phones. Note phones are very good and this'd be my second note phone because I had the Note 4 before I jumped to the s7 Edge.

I don't really know if I would choose Sony phones over Samsung devices. I'm kind of more clicked with Samsung. 

16 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I don't really know if I would choose Sony phones over Samsung devices. I'm kind of more clicked with Samsung. 

Yes but samsung is going the apple way and even the xiaomi is going the apple way too. 

49 minutes ago, skyfire said:

Yes but samsung is going the apple way and even the xiaomi is going the apple way too. 

Seriously, it's what's going on lately and Apple keeps going whose way? What are we expecting to see in the latest iOS coming out? 

46 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

That's exactly why I'd much rather go with a Sony Phone at this point.

Sony might seem to be a good destination with what's going on with Samsung and the rest, till Sony joins the Apple way route.