Register Now
skyfire

Unbound: Worlds Apart

Finally, some puzzle oriented platformers, not another a grim world of nancy shmancy eldritch victorian soulsrip, but a best ecample of all ancestral expirience of many platforming mindbreakers summarized

1 hour ago, Empire said:

Finally, some puzzle oriented platformers, not another a grim world of nancy shmancy eldritch victorian soulsrip, but a best ecample of all ancestral expirience of many platforming mindbreakers summarized

It's not really complete puzzle based though. YOu'd find little nightmare puzzle based, this is a mix of action and exploratory type. 

22 hours ago, skyfire said:

It's not really complete puzzle based though. YOu'd find little nightmare puzzle based, this is a mix of action and exploratory type. 

Better then nothing right, It will bing those kind of people to play it, mixed of action and exploratory puzzle based games

18 hours ago, skyfire said:

Abilities are kind of questionable here. A lot of them being used in the gameplay confused me as most of those were bossfights and I could not make sense of it. 

Same here - I didn't get it either and that's why I was speculating.

On 7/29/2021 at 7:26 AM, skyfire said:

This is kind of like your typical side scrolling adventure game. Graphics wise I am impressed though not sure if I would enjoy the gameplay though, doesn't appear to be gripping. 

Check out the trailer. 

Well, if you are going to ask me, then I can at least tell you how I feel about it and it looks too tiny for my liking 🙄