Register Now
killamch89

Do You Use Any App Stores Outside Of The Google Play Store

On 8/21/2021 at 2:59 AM, killamch89 said:

I'm going to have to look this one up because I've never really heard of it before...

Yeah, I believe that it's something that you should do and get out your own feedback after trying it out. 

5 minutes ago, skyfire said:

I was just checking out huwei app gallery recently and noticed a lot of better app alternatives in their store to the google. 

https://appgallery.huawei.com/

I don't make use of any Huawei products but I must confess that these looks great. Although, my brother who makes use of Huawei smartphone is having difficulty with their app store. 

On 8/23/2021 at 6:22 AM, Heatman said:

I don't make use of any Huawei products but I must confess that these looks great. Although, my brother who makes use of Huawei smartphone is having difficulty with their app store. 

Harmony OS is in its initial stages so of course it's going to be difficult to use at first as they haven't ironed out all the bugs.

I have created thread on harmony OS. the walkthrough shows it's not hard and also once you get used too it's beautiful and better than android. 

but the thing is people are kind of holding back due to huwei being controlled by community party for their own agenda. otherwise its all good for us users. 

6 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Harmony OS is in its initial stages so of course it's going to be difficult to use at first as they haven't ironed out all the bugs.

Seriously, I had the feelings that it may be bug related challenges because I didn't see any reason why he can't be able to use the store. 

18 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, I had the feelings that it may be bug related challenges because I didn't see any reason why he can't be able to use the store. 

Huawei themselves confirmed as much so it's not a problem exclusive to him. Besides, it's so much harder to run it without official support from Android or Google.

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Huawei themselves confirmed as much so it's not a problem exclusive to him. Besides, it's so much harder to run it without official support from Android or Google.

Yeah - at least now I can update him on this, so that he will be relaxed towards it. Most of his applications was sent it him through Xender. 

1 hour ago, skyfire said:

Well I only worry about the security and privacy part with Huwei as it is controlled by CCP but apart from that they have good UI and good overall experience. 

Yeah - You're correct about how cool their user interface looks good with an incredible navigation system. I don't know much about their privacy set up.