Jump to content
Register Now
killamch89

Do You Use Any App Stores Outside Of The Google Play Store

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, killamch89 said:

They're still in Beta form so it's not completely finished and you may encounter some bugs/glitches.

Yeah - that is something that I can attest to with some of those applications with abrupt shutdown. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/22/2021 at 9:04 AM, skyfire said:

Mobango is another app store which has a lot of games and the apps which are often not listed on the google play. 

Mobango seems to offer something unique with making available applications that aren't available on Google play store. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

The first app store I witnessed first time it's simply Google. During my first time using a smart phone that is accessing the internet and downloading apps, Google was simply the first option. 

That's the experience of most of us - However, their are other app stores that have some pretty nifty apps that aren't available on the Google Play store and that's why we use these.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, killamch89 said:

That's the experience of most of us - However, their are other app stores that have some pretty nifty apps that aren't available on the Google Play store and that's why we use these.

That's it dear, others have been sidelined by Google. Most if the utility apps or the ones that solves problems for us aren't listed on play store for download. Some are simply apps you'll make purchase on before using it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/26/2021 at 1:17 AM, Head_Hunter said:

The first app store I witnessed first time it's simply Google. During my first time using a smart phone that is accessing the internet and downloading apps, Google was simply the first option. 

Yeah - most smartphone 📱 even till date all have Google Play Store as their default app for downloading all manner of applications. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/27/2021 at 8:58 AM, Heatman said:

Yeah - most smartphone 📱 even till date all have Google Play Store as their default app for downloading all manner of applications. 

Yes, Google took hostage of the smart phones, making their PlayStore marketplace the best for buying, downloading apps, sidelining other competitors. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/28/2021 at 6:56 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Yes, Google took hostage of the smart phones, making their PlayStore marketplace the best for buying, downloading apps, sidelining other competitors. 

The truth of the matter is that they really offer good quality services to their users except their act of tracking. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

The truth of the matter is that they really offer good quality services to their users except their act of tracking. 

Yeah, Google have proven to be a real cog in the online business world, they have outclass other stores when it comes to having apps for downloads, and even in adverts etc. 

Edited by Head_Hunter
Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yeah, Google have proven to be a real cog in the online business world, they have outclass other stores when it comes to having apps for downloads, and even in adverts etc. 

Yeah - when it comes to competitive business, Google is in their own world and territory that it's going to be very hard for any brand to rival them. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...