Register Now
StaceyPowers

Video games that feature realistic NPC reactions?

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

I think that Halo Infinite and Half-Life 2 had good features of NPC reactions if I remembered correctly. 

But Halo Infinite hasn't even bee released yet. How can you you be sure that AI have realistic reactions - you can't just trust what the devs say. You have to wait until you actually get the game and play it before you can make that assumption.

4 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

But Halo Infinite hasn't even bee released yet. How can you you be sure that AI have realistic reactions - you can't just trust what the devs say. You have to wait until you actually get the game and play it before you can make that assumption.

You are actually right to an extent because those devs haven't really been 100% honest with what they say about games always. 

2 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

RDR2 definitely. The members in camp, and every NPC to be fair acts like any human being of the time. And like a lot of them today. The game is so immersive, and the characters so life like in every way, that you forget you're playing a game after a while.

True and the NPCs in RDR2 are nowhere as aggressive as GTA V. Although, now that I think about it, it is realistic because if a cop crashes into you in the US, they'll try to arrest you - that in itself is pretty realistic.

7 hours ago, AndreiMirfi said:

Cyberpunk 2077, GTA V & 99% The Crew 2. (The only thing in TC2 is that you can't kill people.)

I'm not going to lie, those Los Santos people are definitely realistic as hell because LA people tend to be really aggressive.

9 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I'm not going to lie, those Los Santos people are definitely realistic as hell because LA people tend to be really aggressive.

Seriously, I have had few encounters with LA people and my God they are really aggressive even on social media as well. 

18 hours ago, AndreiMirfi said:

Cyberpunk 2077, GTA V & 99% The Crew 2. (The only thing in TC2 is that you can't kill people.)

Cyberpunk is a very distinct example, I wouldn't think it's ever getting missed out. GTA V hopefully adds to it as, I completely agree with that. 

17 hours ago, killamch89 said:

That's how people are in real life - running their mouth threatening violence but soon as a gun comes into play, their demeanor is totally different...

I wonder who wants to die first 😂? Nobody actually because being alive is so damn sweet. I'd run like a bat 🦇 out of hell 🔥