Register Now
StaceyPowers

Your favorite dev can remake any game you want. Which do you choose?

I wouldn't mind Capcom remaking Primal for PS2 - I think it was a game with vast amounts of potential but it was overshadowed by the original DMC. Capcom are thypically good with those platformer-action type of games and the visuals for transformations and abilities.

I would like Ubisoft to remake a complete makeover of Mario brothers and Contra force. These two are my favourite childhood games, and it would be interesting to see how ubisoft tweaks with its graphics to make it a pleasant entertainment package for gamers. 😁

Honestly, I'd also want Capcom to remake Viewtiful Joe. It was such a funny yet flash and unique game with Joe's moves absolutely killing it - In addition  to that, I also liked the art style. It's too bad that Capcom never bothered with a sequel and the game was pretty successful at the time.

17 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Honestly, I'd also want Capcom to remake Viewtiful Joe. It was such a funny yet flash and unique game with Joe's moves absolutely killing it - In addition  to that, I also liked the art style. It's too bad that Capcom never bothered with a sequel and the game was pretty successful at the time.

Maybe they didn't meet their expectations with which led them to not bother with a sequel.