Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do you feel confident gaming?

7 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I play games to primarily have fun so I never take losing too seriously and I don't have the expectation that I'll be a master of every game so I just enjoy the moment.

I might feel bad a little when I lose especially when I know I had everything under control till the moment I start losing it but it's only going to last for a short while. 

3 hours ago, Family sedan said:

I used to be a sore loser, but then I realized that my opponent may legitimately be better than me.

It's definitely not worth it being a sore loser because it makes you feel depressed at times which isn't healthy generally. 

On 8/3/2021 at 8:13 AM, killamch89 said:

I play games to primarily have fun so I never take losing too seriously and I don't have the expectation that I'll be a master of every game so I just enjoy the moment.

Same here mate! After all the hectic schedule I have to go through in my office time, I get back home and play games only to get refreshed. So losing one or two games does not really matter to me at all. 😊

But if you would have asked me the question 5 years back, when I was too addicted in gaming, I would have answered the opposite. Funny me! really  😆

3 hours ago, Family sedan said:

Yeah, sometimes they'll get over it quickly, but is it really worth the risk.

Yeah, that's for sure. I wouldn't fancy playing with a sore loser because the post gaming experience wouldn't be nice. 

17 hours ago, Family sedan said:

When my friend would rip my controller out of my hand and fling it 5 or 6 feet away, I'd be angry for a minute or two, but I'd usually forgive him.  Sometimes I'd still win the game.

Personally I wouldn't mind but my breaking point would be should the controller damage in the process. I won't forgive that.