Register Now
killamch89

What's Your Favorite Android Launcher?

I've been using Nova Launcher Prime for YEARS and I'm still invested as ever just because it's so customizable and Nova Launcher 7 set to launch in a month or two is going to really take it up a notch in terms of features and customizability. What's your favorite Android Launcher and why?

Nova or Evie. Nova is the best. It may not be complete with some interesting features found across other launchers but its perfect fit for those looking for the most important things from a launcher. It works great as well.

8 hours ago, killamch89 said:

It looks pretty good but it has nowhere near the same amount of customization and features as Nova Launcher.

I haven't used Nova Launcher yet, it seems like I should try it out to fully understand what it's like. 

3 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Trust me - you won't regret it and it's pretty light so even a potato can run it quite easily.

I'm already thrilled for the fact that I have decided to go for the Launcher. It's only a matter of time till it's done and dusted. 

On 8/11/2021 at 12:59 AM, Heatman said:

I'm already thrilled for the fact that I have decided to go for the Launcher. It's only a matter of time till it's done and dusted. 

The only issue is what to do with it because you have so many options to customize it. I wouldn't have it any other way though.

8 hours ago, killamch89 said:

The only issue is what to do with it because you have so many options to customize it. I wouldn't have it any other way though.

The truth of the matter is that I'm definitely going to be exploring a lot of things with it no doubt.