Register Now
killamch89

What's Your Favorite Android Launcher?

20 hours ago, Heatman said:

The truth of the matter is that I'm definitely going to be exploring a lot of things with it no doubt. 

There are also a few other complimentary apps that go with it like Tesla unreader which basically shows you the number of messages you have on a particular app.

3 hours ago, killamch89 said:

There are also a few other complimentary apps that go with it like Tesla unreader which basically shows you the number of messages you have on a particular app.

Tesla unreader you say? It's definitely going to be a very good addition to it as well. Thanks for the heads up. 

18 hours ago, Heatman said:

I already got the Launcher mate and it's awesome. I can't believe that I have missing so much. 

And you still haven't gotten the best part yet as Nova Launcher 7 update will be out in a month or two and it's going to take Nova Launcher to the next level.

5 hours ago, killamch89 said:

And you still haven't gotten the best part yet as Nova Launcher 7 update will be out in a month or two and it's going to take Nova Launcher to the next level.

Wow, that's definitely going be an outstanding improvement on their part. Let's wait and see what they have in store for us. 

51 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, I think so too. It's why most people don't find it very difficult making use of laptops. 

LOL dude what do you even mean? How does the laptop comes into picture. this is android mobile interface launcher and has nothing to do with laptop. 

9 minutes ago, skyfire said:

LOL dude what do you even mean? How does the laptop comes into picture. this is android mobile interface launcher and has nothing to do with laptop. 

I'm talking about how it's set up in laptops as well which makes its use very easy. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

I'm talking about how it's set up in laptops as well which makes its use very easy. 

This has nothing to do with the laptop. I think you are not making sense with your comments. android launchers has nothing to do with laptops.