Register Now
killamch89

What's Your Favorite Android Launcher?

I've dabbled with a few over the years and ever since I got my first Android phone. Recently, I started using Nova Launcher again but paid for the premium version which I'm very happy with so far. Got a very nice, dark set of icons as well which makes my phone look great. Nova for me, is the best Android launcher. The others either don't look great or don't have many features.

11 minutes ago, Darth said:

I've dabbled with a few over the years and ever since I got my first Android phone. Recently, I started using Nova Launcher again but paid for the premium version which I'm very happy with so far. Got a very nice, dark set of icons as well which makes my phone look great. Nova for me, is the best Android launcher. The others either don't look great or don't have many features.

I'm actually very much enjoying Nova Launcher right now. I never knew that it was this good to have been missing out on it. 

6 hours ago, Darth said:

Nova Launcher 7 is going to be bonkers so I'm just waiting for that update - Nova Launcher will have an even bigger advantage on all the other launchers after this. Funny enough, I also have the paid premium version since 2016 and I've never regretted it either.

19 hours ago, Darth said:

I haven't heard much about Nova Launcher 7 but I'll have a quick look now to find out what's coming out soon. Hopefully we get to enjoy some brand new features and looks for the launcher.

I actually knew about it but never upgraded to it until last week and I have been enjoying it so much. 

50 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I actually knew about it but never upgraded to it until last week and I have been enjoying it so much. 

It's still in beta though right? I will probably will wait until it is launcher officially before getting it. I can't be bothered to deal with any bugs or problems that the beta versions may have right now.

19 minutes ago, Darth said:

It's still in beta though right? I will probably will wait until it is launcher officially before getting it. I can't be bothered to deal with any bugs or problems that the beta versions may have right now.

Of course yes, you can wait till you're comfortable with getting in the stage that you want. I'm enjoying it as it is now with no issues. 

47 minutes ago, skyfire said:

I'd say it may take 3 to 4 months more in order for those launchers working out for the upcoming android version. Not sure they are releasing the same version for 12. 

If there is any need for them to release a new version for version 12, I'm sure that they would be working on that outcome already, otherwise it's going to limit the usage. 

On 8/22/2021 at 9:46 AM, Darth said:

Same here - I never install Beta versions of software because it always ends up screwing me over in one way or another.

8 minutes ago, skyfire said:

I have mostly installed beta of some games and some apps but not really because I want to but was more or less forced to. 

Seriously, a lot of people are forced to follow this path when it comes to getting some apps because they don't have any other options. 

18 hours ago, skyfire said:

I have mostly installed beta of some games and some apps but not really because I want to but was more or less forced to. 

That's a somewhat justifiable situation but I'd much rather wait for the fully tested and launched versions of any app so that I can get a bug free experience.