Register Now
killamch89

What's Your Favorite Android Launcher?

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

That's a somewhat justifiable situation but I'd much rather wait for the fully tested and launched versions of any app so that I can get a bug free experience.

Well, if it's really important for me to test try the beta version of such applications, I'm definitely not going to fuss too much over it and give it a try. If it goes well cool, if not we look for another. 

On 8/28/2021 at 7:23 AM, killamch89 said:

That's a somewhat justifiable situation but I'd much rather wait for the fully tested and launched versions of any app so that I can get a bug free experience.

I have noticed it's not possible to have bug free experience considering the app updates happen every month. 

1 hour ago, skyfire said:

I have noticed it's not possible to have bug free experience considering the app updates happen every month. 

Yeah - That's the main essence of applications updates all the time. I used to hate updating my apps till I had an experience with one silly bug that keep closing the app whenever I open it. 

On 9/10/2021 at 1:59 AM, Heatman said:

Yeah - I already updated mine yesterday and it runs very smoothly. I'm totally impressed with its features. 

There are way more features than what they have been telling us about in the beta stages. I'm literally trying to figure out what to do with all these options...

13 hours ago, skyfire said:

Looks neat, and kind of works most of the features like the microsoft launcher too. 

There are even more options than what's shown in the video. Nova Launcher is still the standard for android launchers and I can't see any of them uprooting it.

2 hours ago, killamch89 said:

There are even more options than what's shown in the video. Nova Launcher is still the standard for android launchers and I can't see any of them uprooting it.

Yeah - it's definitely the best from my little experience with it after upgrading to it. With other launchers that I have used compared to Nova, the latter is way better.