Register Now
killamch89

What's Your Favorite Android Launcher?

On 9/15/2021 at 1:06 AM, Heatman said:

Yeah - it's definitely the best from my little experience with it after upgrading to it. With other launchers that I have used compared to Nova, the latter is way better. 

Nova launcher is also very light on your smartphone compared to other launchers and that makes it great for all kinds of smartphones. Budget or Flagship.

On 9/19/2021 at 5:10 AM, killamch89 said:

Nova launcher is also very light on your smartphone compared to other launchers and that makes it great for all kinds of smartphones. Budget or Flagship.

Yeah - it's very good with device ever since I started making use of it that I kept asking myself why I didn't sooner. 

2 minutes ago, skyfire said:

Huwei you mean? Yes they do have good products but they are super spies as in they literally log even your keystroke. so unless you are chinese or middle eastern you would be hard pressed to trust them with your pocket. 

Yeah mate, it's Huwei. Please don't mind my typo error. Yeah, I'm well aware about the possibility of them operating in such a way and it's why US never trust them. 

On 9/22/2021 at 3:06 AM, skyfire said:

Apex launcher too is a good one. I have been trying it out lately and so far it works pretty good way. 

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.anddoes.launcher&hl=en_IN

I don't know - based on some of the reviews, it seems that company isn't active in terms of pushing out updates or responding to their customer's complaints.

On 9/26/2021 at 3:44 AM, killamch89 said:

I don't know - based on some of the reviews, it seems that company isn't active in terms of pushing out updates or responding to their customer's complaints.

Which is something that appears to be making a lot of people switching off from it to other alternatives. 

On 9/26/2021 at 8:14 AM, killamch89 said:

I think the customer complaints will happen either way. But yeah we ,can see good products along the way.