Register Now
The Blackangel

10 Things Gamers Should NEVER Be Ashamed Of

52 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

I remember to use NFS soundtrack as caller tune. I am attaching the sound here, the sound is really nostalgic to me. 😊

I'm definitely downloading it as soon as possible and probably test trying it tonight for my ringtone. 

5 minutes ago, Family sedan said:

Just to clarify, I'm saving up to move, I haven't moved yet.  And I'm 37 years old, I'm not in high school, just a really immature part of the East Coast.

Alright, I really hope that where you eventually end up moving to that you would hook up with lots good gaming folks there. 

4 minutes ago, Family sedan said:

Yeah, I hope so too.  Either I'll save up and move, or my dad will move the family again, we'll see which happens first.

Alright, I hope everything goes well with whoever initiates the moves first, whether it's you or your dad. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

I'm definitely downloading it as soon as possible and probably test trying it tonight for my ringtone. 

Isn't that nice? It was really nice to have it as ringtone at that time. I hope your friend circles will like this too. 😊

2 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Isn't that nice? It was really nice to have it as ringtone at that time. I hope your friend circles will like this too. 😊

Yeah, it's awesome. I love it more than I actually expected and it's why I did downloaded it immediately. 

18 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

I remember to use NFS soundtrack as caller tune. I am attaching the sound here, the sound is really nostalgic to me. 😊

Can you still can download the rightone 😜 

Videos that old have the link expired 😛 

9 hours ago, Empire said:

Can you still can download the rightone 😜 

Videos that old have the link expired 😛 

You can still search active links to download it if you really want to get the ringtone for yourself.