Register Now
The Blackangel

10 Things Gamers Should NEVER Be Ashamed Of

On 8/1/2021 at 3:11 PM, Family sedan said:

They have laughed at me for every hairstyle and possession I have ever had seemingly.  I'm saving up to move away from Northern Virginia.

You are who you are - don't let other people put you down about your appearance or anything you have because it's what you like. Most of those people are probably insecure about their own looks as well and are just projecting.

21 hours ago, Empire said:

Can you still can download the rightone 😜 

Videos that old have the link expired 😛 

The link is perfectly working for me. The Google drive link provided in the video description is active. If you are facing any problem then try to download by converting the YouTube video to MP3 file in y2mate. 😊

22 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Who the hell is that?

"Rolf Jacob Sartorius, better known as Jacob Sartorius, is an American singer and internet personality, who rose to fame via social media from posting lip-syncing videos on Musical.ly. In 2016, he released his debut single "Sweatshirt", which reached the Hot 100 charts in the United States and Canada."

Also known as Millie Bobby Brown's boyfriend.

3 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

The link is perfectly working for me. The Google drive link provided in the video description is active. If you are facing any problem then try to download by converting the YouTube video to MP3 file in y2mate. 😊

Exactly, it did worked well for me as well which I already downloaded and used for a day now. I'm surprised he's having issues with the link. 

19 hours ago, Heatman said:

Exactly, it did worked well for me as well which I already downloaded and used for a day now. I'm surprised he's having issues with the link. 

There must be some issues with the internet/browser. Because at first the link was not working and it was showing blocked, but when I opened it with Chrome, it worked perfectly. 😊

10 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

There must be some issues with the internet/browser. Because at first the link was not working and it was showing blocked, but when I opened it with Chrome, it worked perfectly. 😊

Yeah, you're absolutely right there. It's either he had a poor network connection or something else like device malfunctioning as well.