Register Now
skyfire

Eldest Souls

So the dungeon based fantasy RPG games are kind of interesting to watch over. I wont say this is complete action type RPG as it has a bit of exploratory and fantasy touch too. 

I am sure those who are into this type of games on switch would find it interesting. 

This game is going to be in one of 3 camps. Great looking game that doesn’t play as good as it should, an amazing Gem that not enough people will play, or a game that will just get continued hate because of its clear cut inspirations.

15 hours ago, Empire said:

This game is going to be in one of 3 camps. Great looking game that doesn’t play as good as it should, an amazing Gem that not enough people will play, or a game that will just get continued hate because of its clear cut inspirations.

I'd be inclined to think that it'll be a pretty amazing game that nobody will play - From what I've seen so far, I'm impressed with the graphics and overall gameplay. Yes' it's not exactly unique but it looks fun to play. 

22 hours ago, Empire said:

I think the game has a place on switch and mobile ecosystem. and would be getting it's own share of people and downloads. 

14 hours ago, skyfire said:

I think the game has a place on switch and mobile ecosystem. and would be getting it's own share of people and downloads. 

It looks amazing but I doubt it'll gain that much traction because it's coming out in such a saturated market with no unique features from what I've seen. Yes, it'll have a market but it'll need to bring something else to the table in order for people to choose it over other games.

7 hours ago, killamch89 said:

It looks amazing but I doubt it'll gain that much traction because it's coming out in such a saturated market with no unique features from what I've seen. Yes, it'll have a market but it'll need to bring something else to the table in order for people to choose it over other games.

99 percent RPG and the scrolling shooter games bring nothing to player yet people play based on lores, stories and the anime influence. 

On 8/3/2021 at 3:02 AM, killamch89 said:

I'd be inclined to think that it'll be a pretty amazing game that nobody will play - From what I've seen so far, I'm impressed with the graphics and overall gameplay. Yes' it's not exactly unique but it looks fun to play. 

Yeah, they did a good job with the graphics to say the least but it's not something that I would be open to playing at least for now.