Register Now
killamch89

Do you usually stay friends with your exes?

Nope - not even one. As a matter of fact, I don't remember most of them and I have been approached by quite a few over the years but I never cared if they were dead or alive and don't want them in my life in any capacity. Ex to me means the past and that's where they will stay. Do you usually stay friends with your exes?

2 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

No. When it’s over, it’s over. If you can’t get over it, that’s your problem. You don’t want to make it mine. I have an obsessed ex. She can’t get it through her skull that we broke up more than 20 years ago.

My ex from the 9th grade was stalking me up to 5 years ago until I moved to the other city. For some time she used to bother my friends and even went as far as to try and message me big bro asking for my location which he swiftly blocked her ass.

8 hours ago, killamch89 said:

My ex from the 9th grade was stalking me up to 5 years ago until I moved to the other city. For some time she used to bother my friends and even went as far as to try and message me big bro asking for my location which he swiftly blocked her ass.

Girls can get crazy when we think we're in love. But when it's with a guy, it's sometimes more of an obsession than love. Especially if he's good in bed and well endowed. But we're often more sensible and genuine when we're actually in love. That's most of my relationships have been with other women.