Register Now
killamch89

If you met a genie, what would your three wishes be?

15 hours ago, Empire said:
  1. Wish for a parallel universe where genies don't have restrictions
  2. Wish to go to that universe
  3. Wish for infinite wishes

Infinite wishes still doesn't work across Parallel Universes - sorry.

3 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Unlimited magical powers that would elevate me to having godlike abilities. Meaning I can do anything I want, no matter what.

After that, I would just hold on to the other two.

To be honest, my three wishes are: immortality, my own planet and Godlike abilities.

8 hours ago, killamch89 said:

To be honest, my three wishes are: immortality, my own planet and Godlike abilities.

With the one wish that I made, I could grant life and death at will with impunity. The same goes for immortality. I could make a person do anything I wanted them to do, and stop them from doing things I didn't like them doing. Infinite power over everything in existence in the entire Universe with absolutely no limits whatsoever. I could make my enemies go to rob a bank and murder people. I could grant perfect health to those I love. I could give clean water and plentiful food to places that have neither. I could make hurricanes either swing back out to sea, or dissipate before they hit land. I could drop a bomb on people I don't like. I could commit a complete genocide and wipe an entire demographic off the face of the planet. I could visit the planets in our solar system without needing special gear or protective suits and study them. Even to the cores of Jupiter and Saturn.

But that's a pipe dream and nothing more. But it would be my one wish, and then I would hold on to the other two.

16 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

With the one wish that I made, I could grant life and death at will with impunity. The same goes for immortality. I could make a person do anything I wanted them to do, and stop them from doing things I didn't like them doing. Infinite power over everything in existence in the entire Universe with absolutely no limits whatsoever. I could make my enemies go to rob a bank and murder people. I could grant perfect health to those I love. I could give clean water and plentiful food to places that have neither. I could make hurricanes either swing back out to sea, or dissipate before they hit land. I could drop a bomb on people I don't like. I could commit a complete genocide and wipe an entire demographic off the face of the planet. I could visit the planets in our solar system without needing special gear or protective suits and study them. Even to the cores of Jupiter and Saturn.

But that's a pipe dream and nothing more. But it would be my one wish, and then I would hold on to the other two.

I'd simply restore nature to what it was before humans and technology obliterated it. 

15 hours ago, Empire said:

Well, that's one wish that I wish out of all wishes 😛 

You'd be stuck in a parallel universe without anyway back 🤣