Register Now
Demon_skeith

Xbox Cloud Services

It's okay but nothing great. I actually use it to play random games to get achievements for the Microsoft Rewards programme. It does seem to be a bit laggy so it's not an ideal service for multiplayer games. Hopefully they can improve it where it's reliable for any game.

12 hours ago, Darth said:

It's okay but nothing great. I actually use it to play random games to get achievements for the Microsoft Rewards programme. It does seem to be a bit laggy so it's not an ideal service for multiplayer games. Hopefully they can improve it where it's reliable for any game.

I use it late at night, so less traffic (should at least!) to lag it. But at times getting on can be a pain. 

It's a well thought of feature Microsoft added to their system but it still has it flaws, due to much traffic it lags a lot during the day and you might play it lag free at night but on some you might not be that lucky.

I have used the cloud service on my phone and on my PC and when I tried it on my phone it was still fairly new so did have it's issues, however, when I used it on my PC it seemed to run really smooth and I never had any issues with it at all. I love the fact that I can play games from Xbox via the cloud on either my phone or my PC but I do wish they would bring more games to the cloud that I play, for example, I would love to see Destiny 2 come to the cloud. I absolutely love Destiny 2 and would love to be able to continue on my phone as well as playing on my Xbox when I am able to.

With Cloud gaming on console you can try a game before installing. So say you wanted to play a large game, instead of having to download it you can just play it straight away. Then again WIth furture thigns are you can do that to PC also now with Game ready baordcast 

On 10/31/2022 at 12:20 PM, Empire said:

With Cloud gaming on console you can try a game before installing. So say you wanted to play a large game, instead of having to download it you can just play it straight away. Then again WIth furture thigns are you can do that to PC also now with Game ready baordcast 

I haven't tried this before, playing games on cloud before proceeding to install it on your console.

How does it work exactly so I can do that when I am a bit impatient to have the video game installed first.

22 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I haven't tried this before, playing games on cloud before proceeding to install it on your console.

How does it work exactly so I can do that when I am a bit impatient to have the video game installed first.

Cloud gaming, just that all the data of that game is in the cloud that you play on rather then on your PC.  Like nvidia game broadcast for PC people. You play it on any PC that you own, doesn't ahve to be powerfull and you stream the game while using a RTX 3080 from another country 

I tried the Xbox Cloud gaming, and didn't mess with it for too long. I figured it was going to use up my internet too much, and I didn't want my ISP to throw a fit at me lol. But I have the Xbox app on my phone and want to take advantage of it soon. But I need to get a decent controller peripheral for my phone, or try to get it to work with bluetooth somehow. 

More services are joining the cloud gaming future. 

On 11/27/2022 at 12:22 AM, Kane99 said:

I tried the Xbox Cloud gaming, and didn't mess with it for too long. I figured it was going to use up my internet too much, and I didn't want my ISP to throw a fit at me lol. But I have the Xbox app on my phone and want to take advantage of it soon. But I need to get a decent controller peripheral for my phone, or try to get it to work with bluetooth somehow. 

More services are joining the cloud gaming future. 

what was it like at the time if you do a very little. ALso your ISP should support it nowdays I mean we all use 200gbs a day 😛