Register Now
Reality vs Adventure

Magic vs machina

Do you want to dress in a robe and have all power at your fingertips? Ok that's cliche. What is magic? Bullet power is magic. Bombs is magic. The air spreading poison is magic. If that's magic, then what is machina? bULLETS. Really? Bullets are machina?  No, what is magic? Is anything new magic? What world is this? I just woke up. I don't understand a thing. Everything looks like magic to me. Machina doesn't exist. What do I do? Where do I fit in? 

I fight...I've seen the magic. I've seen the machina. Where do I stand? I run away shy. Who are any of you? I don't know you. Are we the same race? Civilization? I don't know you anymore. I don't know whether to grab machina or magic. Both? But I am divided. I can't do both? Who am I then? 

Who are you? 

Magic or machina

15 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

Do you want to dress in a robe and have all power at your fingertips? Ok that's cliche. What is magic? Bullet power is magic. Bombs is magic. The air spreading poison is magic. If that's magic, then what is machina? bULLETS. Really? Bullets are machina?  No, what is magic? Is anything new magic? What world is this? I just woke up. I don't understand a thing. Everything looks like magic to me. Machina doesn't exist. What do I do? Where do I fit in? 

I fight...I've seen the magic. I've seen the machina. Where do I stand? I run away shy. Who are any of you? I don't know you. Are we the same race? Civilization? I don't know you anymore. I don't know whether to grab machina or magic. Both? But I am divided. I can't do both? Who am I then? 

Who are you? 

Magic or machina

I think that I would have to pick magic as it's definitely going to serve me far more better in terms of getting everything in the world that I want including my gaming fantasies. I need Playstation 5 and just like that I have it immediately 😂

8 hours ago, Demon_skeith said:

Machine can be fun, but I think magic is a lot more cooler to use. Or be like Final Fantasy 6 and just combine both into one. 

Definitely magic is definitely more better than machine no matter how good the machine can be. Magic can literally do everything unlike machine that can do specific works. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

Definitely magic is definitely more better than machine no matter how good the machine can be. Magic can literally do everything unlike machine that can do specific works. 

To be fair, there's almost no greater feeling than burning something with a flamethrower...except when you can use magic to call down a meteor to nuke the entire area.

19 hours ago, killamch89 said:

To be fair, there's almost no greater feeling than burning something with a flamethrower...except when you can use magic to call down a meteor to nuke the entire area.

Using magic to call down a meteor to nuke an entire area is definitely more cooler than using just one flamethrower 😋