Register Now
StaceyPowers

What type of game can you just not get into?

10 hours ago, StaceyPowers said:

Is there a type of game that no matter how hard or often you try, you just cannot get into?

Nothing really is coming in my mind at this moment. Most of the game that I have played had custom difficulty property. I normally select it either easy or moderate. So I had not faced any such difficult time while clearing the missions. 😊

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's always going to be Minecraft for me, no matter how much I tried, I never got a break and really hated the game. 

I wouldn't say hate but Minecraft has never appealed to me either. I've heard people brag about the game constantly and I get that you can do many things with mods but I can get that from Elder Scrolls or Fallout games. The block design of everything is what kind of turns me off honestly and I always liked Legos as a kid but even their characters weren't complete squares.

18 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I wouldn't say hate but Minecraft has never appealed to me either. I've heard people brag about the game constantly and I get that you can do many things with mods but I can get that from Elder Scrolls or Fallout games. The block design of everything is what kind of turns me off honestly and I always liked Legos as a kid but even their characters weren't complete squares.

Mine is a complete bitter hate for the game. Just seeing the game gets me so vexed and I'd walk out the room immediately. I can't stay where anyone is playing it. 

16 hours ago, Family sedan said:

Farmville.  Even back when I was on Facebook I wouldn't play it.

The agriculture-simulation social network game Farmville wasn't really a kind of game I'm into. It's actually why I didn't like playing it. 

Witcher 3. It's a great game, by all means. I just can't seem to like it. Also, Black Ops 3. I was really into for a couple of months after launch, but the frequent patching and money whoring turned the game into a shitfest fast.

On 8/5/2021 at 1:04 PM, Heatman said:

Mine is a complete bitter hate for the game. Just seeing the game gets me so vexed and I'd walk out the room immediately. I can't stay where anyone is playing it. 

lol - It's just a game. Why you take it so serious?

On 8/4/2021 at 8:44 PM, Family sedan said:

Farmville.  Even back when I was on Facebook I wouldn't play it.

I tried it once and I got bored of it as well - I've never understood what was so special about it.

1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

lol - It's just a game. Why you take it so serious?

I tried it once and I got bored of it as well - I've never understood what was so special about it.

Seriously, I don't really know how it got to that point with my dislike for the game Minecraft. It's better I never knew the game 😂