Register Now
StaceyPowers

How long has it been since you played your favorite game?

Let me check, it has been 12 hours since I haven't played my favorite game - Skyrim XD. Well the Legendary edition one, it has been about a month but I play Special Edition every day. It's way easier to mod and you can add far more mods with your game not crashing as much. Honestly, I was a bit skeptical but ever since they've come out with a stable version of SKSE for the Special Edition it's become the one I play the most. Plus most of the major mods for the original Skyrim has been ported over or can be ported yourself so "Oldrim" is bit less appealing now.

10 hours ago, StaceyPowers said:

How long has it been since you played your favorite game? For me I think it is somewhere around 1-2 years.

My favourite list changes from time to time. For example, during my school days my favourite game was super mario and contra force. Then in my college days, I fell in love with Halo and Prince of Persia. Then I played extensively FIFA starting form 2011 to 2017. And these days, I am playing battle royale games like PUBG. lol 😆

17 hours ago, StaceyPowers said:

How long has it been since you played your favorite game? For me I think it is somewhere around 1-2 years.

I don't stay too long to replay my favorite game. I don't think that it would take more than 2 months and I'm already playing it again. 

18 hours ago, Demon_skeith said:

I would say perfect dark, but just started to play it on the xbox service. So.... 10 years since I enjoyed the Megaman X series? 

The old Perfect Dark for the N64 or the new one that was supposed to come out in 2021 - has it launched already?

On 8/4/2021 at 5:52 AM, Demon_skeith said:

I would say perfect dark, but just started to play it on the xbox service. So.... 10 years since I enjoyed the Megaman X series? 

Wow, your are replaying a game that you stopped playing over 10 years ago? That's a very huge gap.