Register Now
StaceyPowers

What emotionally distresses you while gaming?

My such moment is when I play PUBG  and in the last moment when I am out of the safe zone and about to enter into the zone, I hop in my bag and search for medical kit. And to my afraid, there are none. this type of drama keeps on happening frequently with me. 🙄

Killing a rat by my own fuckup in RDR2. I always feel like I'm going to puke when it happens, and sometimes I actually do throw up. It's then that I have to go play with my babies. I have 17 right now, but am thinking of rehoming some of the boys. They're little babies, so I won't be doing it until they're full grown. They're roughly the size of a mouse right now.

18 hours ago, Demon_skeith said:

When it comes down to the last seconds or something I've failed at many times is so close and I just feel like I am about to screw up again. 

Haven't we all been there...

15 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

My such moment is when I play PUBG  and in the last moment when I am out of the safe zone and about to enter into the zone, I hop in my bag and search for medical kit. And to my afraid, there are none. this type of drama keeps on happening frequently with me. 🙄

I'd just go find cover in that case and wait until everyone started fighting and then backstab everybody and take one of their medical kits - problem solved.

7 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Haven't we all been there...

I'd just go find cover in that case and wait until everyone started fighting and then backstab everybody and take one of their medical kits - problem solved.

Most of the people do this way. even I too do it sometimes when there are too many enemies out there. but if there are only 4to 5 that I can handle it with my teammates, I rather fight with them, kill them and loot them. 😆 That would probably increase my KD ratio. 😊

15 hours ago, Family sedan said:

When my car is exiting pit road in a racing game and there's about 200 yards of pit road left and the car magically gets put back on track and wrecked.  WTF.  It almost ruined my day when it happened a few years ago.

Losing a hard fought race at the dying seconds is one of the most painful experiences you'd get from playing such games. 

4 hours ago, Family sedan said:

But what I'm talking about here is clearly a glitch.

It happens with me while playing COD warzone. Normally it's due to network issues, so I guess it's not a glitch there. Ping of the game when goes high, such issues occurs frequently. 😣

Edited by Razor1911

In the original God of War, there is a boss fight where you have to protect your wife and child while fighting off clones of yourself that are trying to kill them. If they take any damage, you can pull them close and hug them to transfer some of your health into them. It was the most meaningful boss fight I've ever played.