Register Now
killamch89

Access To Google Apps Without The Tracking - The Aurora Store (The Perfect Google Play Store Alternative)

8 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I'm ridiculously careful about what apps I download. I make sure to do some research to check if it's legit before I download anything.

Yeah, that's actually a very wise thing to do because there are lots of crazed application developers who are twisted in the head to make crazy apps. 

20 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, that's actually a very wise thing to do because there are lots of crazed application developers who are twisted in the head to make crazy apps. 

And people who want to steal your identity, data, and cryptos so you have to be extra careful with these people.

3 hours ago, killamch89 said:

And people who want to steal your identity, data, and cryptos so you have to be extra careful with these people.

Oh my cryptocurrency!!! They are definitely not getting anywhere near it ; bloody criminals 😑

21 hours ago, Heatman said:

Oh my cryptocurrency!!! They are definitely not getting anywhere near it ; bloody criminals 😑

And that's why I have things like applocks on most of the apps on my phone. That way, if even someone were to hack it, they can't access my data or apps without entering the pin.

3 hours ago, killamch89 said:

And that's why I have things like applocks on most of the apps on my phone. That way, if even someone were to hack it, they can't access my data or apps without entering the pin.

Yeah, it's actually the beauty of using Apple products because of its high sense of security for the users data. Samsung is that way a little bit too. 

17 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, it's actually the beauty of using Apple products because of its high sense of security for the users data. Samsung is that way a little bit too. 

Actually Apple products aren't as safe as they claim it is. There was a vulnerability that Apple had for 5 years and was only patched in 2019 when Google made them aware of it. The Hated One even made a video about it - check it out right here:

6 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Actually Apple products aren't as safe as they claim it is. There was a vulnerability that Apple had for 5 years and was only patched in 2019 when Google made them aware of it. The Hated One even made a video about it - check it out right here:

Wow, that looks horrible as it was definitely going to cost the user a lot. The most important thing is that they have fixed it already. 

On 8/16/2021 at 1:07 AM, Heatman said:

Wow, that looks horrible as it was definitely going to cost the user a lot. The most important thing is that they have fixed it already. 

This is just one that we know about - imagine the ones that haven't even been discovered yet...

On 9/18/2021 at 12:19 AM, skyfire said:

I have noticed that even from the check out of the shop they can track you too. Like what you did after purchase etc. these days tracking is a bit pain. 

Yeah - we need something like what is on Apple where the OS asks if you want the app to track you.