Register Now
Reality vs Adventure

Trump wants his supporters to carry trump cards-one step closer to nazi insignia

This is expected from a narcissist nazi that failed in a coup attempt. Now he is making cards he wants all supporters to carry. Might as well get arm bands right? I guess you can show the police the card and they will let you go for anything. I guess you can flash the card at someone's home and help yourself to anything. Not gonna happen? Tell that to those in the 1930's-40's in Germany. Am I exaggerating? When an entire political party becomes this cultish and has thrown out morality, and had a failed coup attempt, aids and abets domestic terrorism, (oh no?--oh yes) Republicans even went to jails where the Jan 6 attackers were kept to check up on their jail conditions. They sure did. That is providing comfort to terrorists. 

610b41eb2a24d0001861c838.jpeg.7bb5ff13dfea59d2249e8ec768cc3283.jpeg

And yes trump is going to run again. And now there is a big whammy that came out how trump told the Department of Justice to "just say that the election was corrupt. Leave the rest to me." 

So the irony is there on the trump cards...Save America-Nothing like dictators, nazis, terrorists, whom all failed at overthrowing democracy just recently, claims to save America. They all know they are wrong and they don't care. This is where the republican party has become so cult like, you cannot separate nazis from that party any longer. Nazi America is here. IT IS HERE. The United States may no longer exist as a democracy in 2024. This is a very serious reality. And if democracy fails, it won't end there. Like I said, these people are Nazis. They will commit the next genocide. 

The republiKKKlans have already been in the process of getting things ready to repeal the 22nd amendment the next time a Klan member is in the White House. That's their first step to devolving this country to a fascist dictatorship.

Definition Of Fascism - Fascism is a form of far-right, authoritarian aggressive ultranationalism, and often racism or general bigotry, characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, and strong regimentation of society and of the economy.

We're a half step away from that, which is exactly what the republiKKKlans desperately want. And pray to whatever deity it is you worship that no one hears any of us real Americans talking about the "Good Ol' Days". That would be an attack against the regime, and constitute treason. Even if we're reminiscing about toys we played with as children.

Edited by The Blackangel

20 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

Third reich eagle. That is a weird coincidence. And this coincidence happens all too often, almost as if...they are telling us they are NAZIS.

I noticed that right away too. The only actual change they made was replacing the swastika with the tail feathers. And with how many right wing, neo-nazi organizations there currently are, and how many new ones keep popping up, there is no shortage of support for, and money coming into, the republiKKKlan agenda. Democrats are the minority. I fully believe the right wing is going to take the house from us in the mid terms. We're a grass roots org, and they take money from corporations and extremist groups. Their greed gets them more money and votes than our grass roots work does. And when it comes down to it, money is what wins elections the vast majority of the time. But then again....

5.jpg

16.jpg

20 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

HAHAHAHAHA Those mother fucking idiots!!! These people want to overthrow democracy. Their nazi armbands will spell Notsie. 

I think it would be Notsee because every last one of them both refuse and will "notsee" the fact that Adolf lost and Biden is their President. Also they're blind idiots that will "notsee" that Adolf is constantly screwing them and ripping them off on an hourly basis.

Edited by The Blackangel

I don't think Trump was ever the best guy to run.  As a mostly Republican, I think Pence was saner and more likeable.   Trump is too elitist.  He's too obnoxious and rude. He's too "rich spoiled". I mean, he has golden toilets!   The supporters have to ignore so much about him that's obvious.