Register Now
killamch89

What movie can you watch over and over and never get tired of?

6 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

The Libertine

I'm a drama nut, and obsessed with Johnny Depp. He is the greatest actor of all time, and this is one of his absolute best roles ever.

I've never really watched it before but most movies with Johnny Depp are quality so I'll give it a watch.

I've never watched it either. But I do like Johnny Depp. Been around for decades. I remember him in 21 Jump Street. 

The movie I can watch over & over is The Fifth Element with Bruce Willis. I actually bought the DVD at a garage sale finally so I can watch it anytime now lol

8 hours ago, ZandraJoi said:

I've never watched it either. But I do like Johnny Depp. Been around for decades. I remember him in 21 Jump Street

The movie I can watch over & over is The Fifth Element with Bruce Willis. I actually bought the DVD at a garage sale finally so I can watch it anytime now lol

So do I. I got all 5 seasons on DVD. True Johnny wasn't in season 5, but they took the last episode from season 4, and put it as the first episode in the season 5 box, just so they could put Johnny on the cover. Aside from that episode Johnny is gone. His contract had run out, and he took off running. He hated doing the show because it landed him with the classic "Hollywood Heartthrob" image, which he despised. After 21 Jumpstreet, he did Cry Baby because he was tired of playing a damn cop and wanted to do something of an outlaw style. So he played a juvenile delinquent. The character was the local heartthrob that had every girl wet. But it was the character and not him, so he was ok with it.

On 8/11/2021 at 10:33 AM, ZandraJoi said:

I've never watched it either. But I do like Johnny Depp. Been around for decades. I remember him in 21 Jump Street. 

Fifth Element is a banger! Haven't watched it in a while though but it's a great watch for sure.

It's a very easy choice for me - both Home Alone and Home Alone 2. I just love watching the films during the Christmas period and I never get bored of it. It just gets you in the mood for Christmas and it's extremely funny as well.

8 hours ago, Darth said:

It's a very easy choice for me - both Home Alone and Home Alone 2. I just love watching the films during the Christmas period and I never get bored of it. It just gets you in the mood for Christmas and it's extremely funny as well.

I used to watch Home Alone and the sequels a lot as a kid and they're funny movies even now. I also liked "To Grandmother's House We Go" with the Olsen sisters where they ran away from home to try and reach their grandma's house. It's also a classic. 

17 hours ago, Rain Dew said:

Rats, Into the Woods (original stage movie version), Alien Resurrection, Moana, Disney, Cats the Musical, Session 9.

At least you know not to watch that here at home. And when the hell did you see Moana? That came out in 2016. At least that's what it says when I googled it.

Edited by The Blackangel

On 11/30/2021 at 9:55 AM, The Blackangel said:

At least you know not to watch that here at home. And when the hell did you see Moana? That came out in 2016. At least that's what it says when I googled it.

I watched Moana this year when I got Disney+