Register Now
StaceyPowers

How long do you expect it to take you to learn how to play a new game comfortably?

Depends how much free time I have, it can be done in 4 days or a month depending on time invested. I am playing Kenshi for a while now and can't seem to get the hang of it, like I've played it for 20h straight. 

1 hour ago, Shole said:

Depends how much free time I have, it can be done in 4 days or a month depending on time invested. I am playing Kenshi for a while now and can't seem to get the hang of it, like I've played it for 20h straight. 

Exactly, the more time you invest in playing any game would determine how fast you are to learn it and vice versa. 

5 hours ago, Shole said:

20 hours straight in a day or over a period of consecutive gaming sessions?

13 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

20 hours straight in a day or over a period of consecutive gaming sessions?

Seriously, it was my question as well because the 20 hours quote really shocked 😲 me big time. I will struggle with 10 hours in a day. 

26 minutes ago, m76 said:

A few minutes tops. Controls of games should be instantly intuitive and feel like second nature.

Days? If I'm struggling with a game after an hour then it goes into the trash pile.

There are definitely some set of gamers who have zero patience with any game they play. If they aren't catching up easily, it's over for the game.