Register Now
StaceyPowers

Worst waste of money you ever paid on a DLC?

8 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I did buy Star Wars Battlefront and its DLCs in 2016 - I hardly regret anything in my life and I'm telling you right now that it's the worst decision I've ever made about anything!

This is actually my philosophy towards living in most cases. If I do something, there is no need for me to regret it because it's my decision. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

This is actually my philosophy towards living in most cases. If I do something, there is no need for me to regret it because it's my decision. 

It was my fault for buying into the hype because of how Youtubers and other gamers were talking about it. When I got it, I was absolutely disappointed to say the least.

9 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

It was my fault for buying into the hype because of how Youtubers and other gamers were talking about it. When I got it, I was absolutely disappointed to say the least.

Seriously, some of these guys are very misleading with whatever they are saying. It's actually why I'm very skeptical about anything I see that looks like a promotion of a brand. 

2 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

I think I have already mentioned it somewhere, the worst game for me would be Volvo Simulator game. Though, it was not a DLC, but it is surely the worst game I had purchased in past. 😆

Yeah, you did. It's a horrible game with just the game. With the name alone, I'm never playing it. 

Maybe most of all DLCs for "The Hunter: Call of the wild" as when I play that game, we always host and play with other people, and the person that always host it does not matter if we have the DLCs or not as we still all can use that same map. Now when not online with people, I never play the game. 

Then $100s of more money on DLCs for flights sims over the years and turns out that I stick to one sim that I have not spent much on.